What’s going on guys, in this video we’re breaking down the five best android smartwatch in 2022 that you should definitely consider buying.
I’ve made this list based on processing power, battery life, fitness tracking, features price, and more. I’ve included options for every type of consumer so whether you’re looking for an inexpensive model that can track basic health metrics or a premium fitness tracker with in-depth insights, we’ll have the perfect android smartwatch for you.
If you want more information and the most up-to-date pricing on the products mentioned, be sure to check the links in the description below. Okay so let’s get started with the article.
Top 5 Best Android Watch in 2022
5. Fitbit Sense
- If you’re looking for a smartwatch with several high-end sensors that can accurately provide a range of in-depth health insights, the Fitbit sense is my choice as the best android smartwatch for health monitoring in 2022.
- The Fitbit sense is an outstanding fitness-tracking smartwatch that features an attractive durable design, some useful smart features, solid battery life, and a comprehensive range of health features.
- It has a lightweight build that’s comfortable to wear all day and a premium casing that’s made from sturdy stainless steel and aluminum for added durability.
- It doesn’t feature any physical buttons like the Verratek Nimble 3, which we’ll mention later, but it has a high-quality touchscreen with responsive haptic feedback to navigate the UI. The battery is solid and can reliably deliver around 6 days of use per charge.
- Although features like the GPS drain the battery much faster, you get a stunning 1.58-inch ammo-led display with a 336 336×336 resolution that delivers legible text vibrant colors, and plenty of brightness so you can clearly read important information even in direct sunlight.
- It doesn’t offer as many smart features as the Samsung galaxy watch 4 but it covers the basics and offers a decent selection of apps.
- Fitbit pay Spotify controls built-in Alexa and google assistant support and more. It also offers more comprehensive fitness tracking capabilities than most other models on this list which includes blood oxygen monitoring, onboard GPS to track outdoor routes, a wide range of sports modes, and an FDA-approved ECG app for your heart rate.
- Even more, it features an innovative EDA sensor that scans for electro-dermal indicators to provide insights into how your body responds to stress although some in-depth metrics require a Fitbit premium subscription for $9.99 a month.
- The Fitbit sense is the best smartwatch for health monitoring because of its lightweight, comfortable design, stunning display with legible information, and innovative sensors to provide accurate insights.
- If you’re an active individual who wants a high-quality smartwatch that can track more health metrics than the other models in this price range, this might be the ideal choice for you.
4. Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
- For anyone who wants a high-quality smartwatch that offers an impressive mixture of built-in health features a stunning display and smooth all-around performance.
- The Samsung Galaxy watch 4 is my choice as the best overall option in 2022. Samsung has a solid range of smartwatches to choose from and their galaxy watch 4 model is one of their most powerful offerings to date.
- It features revamped and user-friendly software a slimmer design than previous models and comprehensive health features.
- It has a sturdy body with a premium stainless steel casing that’s built to last and you can get it in four color variants depending on your preference the controls are intuitive and feature two physical buttons that can pause your fitness tracking program or return to the home screen along with a responsive touch screen display with smooth scrolling but it lacks a physical dial.
- The touchscreen AMOLED display is 42 millimeters or you can opt for a larger 46-millimeter model and it produces stunning colors legible text and enough brightness to remain visible in almost any setting.
- The battery doesn’t last as long as the previously mentioned Fitbit sense but it’s rated to deliver around 40 hours of runtime with regular usage.
- It uses 1.5 gigabytes of ram and an Exynos w920 chipset that produces enough power to run most apps smoothly.
- It runs a revamped operating system that blends the look and user experience of the Tizen platform with the performance of wear os and it offers several google programs.
- Samsung pays for contactless payments an expansive watch face library and more, even more, you get 16 gigabytes of onboard storage for your preferred workout playlist and offline Spotify support.
- It’s also a capable fitness tracker and includes sleep or stress tracking several built-in sports modes automatic workout tracking and an innovative three-in-one sensor that combines an optical heart rate sensor ECG readings and a big sensor for in-depth body composition analysis.
- The Samsung Galaxy watch 4 is the best overall android smartwatch because of its stunning design and powerful internal components that can capably handle most fitness tracking requirements or apps I would recommend this if you’re after a premium smartwatch with excellent software and impressive all-around performance and several useful smart features.
3. Fossil Gen 6
- Next up we have an android smart watch, with a classic sleek watch aesthetic, that’s comfortable to wear and doesn’t skimp on processing power, the Fossil Gen 6 is my choice as the most stylish option in 2022.
- Unlike some other options on the market that offer a brighter, more modern design, the fossil gen 6 features a stylish classic style frame that can be worn just about anywhere without looking out of place, and an upgraded powerful processor to handle most tasks.
- It has a similar fashionable design to previous models like the gen 5 but it features a sturdier build with a durable 44-millimeter stainless steel casing and a 3 atm water resistance rating to protect against splashes.
- Although it’s relatively heavy for a smartwatch, it has a touchscreen interface, a crown on the right side, and two customizable pusher buttons.
- To navigate the software you get a 1.28-inch AMOLED display that offers a stunning 416 resolution, which is higher than the Fitbit sense and produces inky black sharp graphics, and wide viewing angles to remain visible.
- Unfortunately, the 24-hour run time is among the lowest on this list but it should be enough to get you through the day and only needs an hour to fully charge.
- On the inside, it utilizes a powerful snapdragon wear 4100 plus processing chip and one gigabyte of ram to smoothly switch between apps or screens without lagging or stuttering.
- It also offers a solid range of smart features including google pay, google assistant voice commands, a built-in microphone to take phone calls, eight gigabytes of onboard storage for your apps, data text messaging capabilities when paired with an android device, and more.
- While it’s not a dedicated fitness tracking watch like the Fitbit Versa 3, it offers google fit compatibility blood oxygen readings, an improved heart rate tracker, built-in GPS, and sleep tracking capabilities.
- The fossil gen 6 doesn’t offer the health tracking performance of some other options on this list but it has powerful internal components for smoother navigation and a stunning sophisticated design.
- If you’re looking for a stylish classic style smartwatch with a great screen and enough power to run most apps without lagging this might be your best bet.
2. Verratek Nimble 3
- Next up we have a smartwatch that offers user-friendly controls, and some surprisingly advanced modern features for a fraction of the price of premium models, the Verratek Nimble 3 is a great budget-friendly android smartwatch that can get the job done.
- You don’t always need to spend hundreds of dollars to get a quality android smartwatch. The Verratek Nimble 3 is an outstanding and affordable alternative to the other models on this list that offers enough fitness tracking features battery life, and processing power to cover the basics for under one hundred dollars.
- It has a sleek stylish design that won’t look out of place in most settings, a robust build with a sturdy zinc casing to protect against accidental bumps or knocks, and an ip67 water resistance rating so you can safely wear it in the shower or pool unlike most options in this price range.
- It offers dependable Bluetooth 5.0 wireless connectivity to pair your phone and receive notification alerts on the display.
- The screen isn’t as vibrant as more expensive models like the Fossil Gen 6, but the 1.69-inch TFT full-color display has a 240 by 280 resolution that produces a reasonably clear sharp image for the price and responsive touchscreen functionality.
- You get some surprisingly advanced health tracking features considering the price including 24-hour heart rate monitoring, blood pressure readings, basic sleep time tracking, quality insights several dedicated sports modes unfortunately it lacks built-in GPS tracking for outdoor routes, but it has useful companion app that can provide some outdoor tracking.
- Despite its lightweight build, it offers an impressive battery that can deliver around five to seven days of runtime on a single charge, which outpaces some higher-end options like the Samsung galaxy watch 4.
- The Verratek Nimble 3 isn’t the most powerful or advanced smartwatch on this list, but it has easy-to-use controls an adequate display for viewing information or alerts, and some surprising health-tracking features.
- At a bargain price, this is an ideal option if you’re fine with sacrificing some advanced features and would prefer an inexpensive smartwatch that can cover the basics.
1. Fitbit Versa 3
- And last for a while if you’re looking for a sturdy robust android smartwatch that can provide accurate insights into your sleep time and quality of rest, the Fitbit Versa 3 is my choice as the best smartwatch for sleep tracking in 2022.
- The Fitbit Versa 3 is an impressive mid-range smartwatch that comes with a larger better quality display than previous models, impressive battery life, built-in GPS, and the ability to deliver accurate sleep insights and monitor your body while resting.
- It has a slim lightweight modern design that’s available in four different colors to match your style.
- The watch features a durable aluminum chassis that’s built to last and a 5 atm water resistance rating so you can wear it while swimming without causing damage.
- You get a 1.58-inch ammo LED display with a solid 336 by 336 resolution in always-on mode, good viewing angles, solid brightness, and crisp graphics. Although the bezels are relatively thick for a smartwatch like the Fitbit sense, it doesn’t feature any physical buttons and relies on an indented touch area with haptic feedback.
- It offers a decent number of smart features including google assistant and Alexa support, Fitbit pay compatibility, a built-in speaker, and a microphone to answer calls from your wrist when paired to an android device.
- Several watch faces and more though it’s somewhat prone to lagging, you get outstanding health tracking features that include several built-in sports modes, blood oxygen readings, 24×7 activity, heart rate monitoring, solid sleep tracking, and an active zone minutes program that awards points based on how frequently you elevate your heart rate.
- Even more, the battery is solid and provides around 6 hours of run time on a single charge.
- The Fitbit versa 3 doesn’t have a wide selection of productivity apps but it has some convenient smart features and in-depth sleep tracking capabilities to keep tabs on your quality of rest or help detect potential issues like sleep apnea.
- If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative to the Fitbit sense that provides solid performance and comprehensive fitness tracking features, this might be the right watch for you.
So friends that’s it for today’s article about the top best android smartwatch. If you liked this article and video and if it helped you out in any way please give the video a like and hit that subscribe button. Links to all the products we’ve talked about are in the description below if you buy through our links then it gives us a small commission which will help us a lot. Hope to see you guys in the next video, till next time, I’ll see you later. Also, keep visiting our blog for more updates.